Hey I'm Natalie :)I'm 20 years old, full time Gleek and I love R5 ♥ Other loves are: JLS, One Direction, McFly, The Wanted, Riker Lynch, Harry Potter, Disney, Curt Mega, The Warblers, Darren Criss, Rocky Lynch, Westlife, Louis Tomlinson, The Little Mermaid, The Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber, Oritse Williams, Klaine, Grant Gustin.
reblog/like and i will :)
it was so beautifully done and all the cast were perfect, if they don’t walk away with a load of BAFTA’s or Oscar’s i will seriously wonder what is wrong with the world. I cried…..well actually more like sobbed my eyes out 6 times:
1) I Dreamed A Dream - i knew i would cry because Anne Hathaway is like my idol but this was such a powerful performance and the way she sang it was just wow! it made me properly listen to the lyrics for the first time
2) Come To Me & Fantine’s death - words literally cannot describe how beautifully this was portrayed!! Both Anne and Hugh handled this scene so well and it was just the most beautiful thing ever
3) Javert placing his pin on Gavroche - i just can’t with this scene, it was so moving and the tears just started to flow
4) Javert’s suicide - i didn’t expect to sob at this but the song and the way Russell was acting it just made it all build up and flow when he jumped and the sickening sound of the thud was heard
5) Valjean telling Marius who he really was - the way he relayed the story of his past to Marius and was telling him to say goodbye to Cosette for him
6) Valjean’s death right through to the end - literally all my emotions had built up, i had truely been sucked into the movie and the story and this was the more emotional scene out of the lot
Tom Hooper, the cast, crew, everyone involved have done such an amazing job turning this phenominal west end show into a phenominal movie, it’s definately a must see!